2019 IFR, Inc. Employee Scholarship
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS - Round 1
This scholarship was established by Holland Awning Company in 2012 to assist children of Holland Awning Company employees in pursuing a post-secondary education. Since 1915 the company has specialized in the design, development and manufacturing of Fabric products that have ranged from building awnings, to boat tops to our current broad range of innovative packaging technologies. Today IFR, Inc. continues its long heritage of building on its knowledge. The company strives to adjust to the world by creating diverse business units that are dedicated to growth, and positively affects the lives of its employees and customers.
Scholarship applicants will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be graduating high school seniors or current college students who are dependents of full-time IFR, Inc. employees with, at minimum, one year of employment.
2. Applicants must be accepted to or currently attending a two or four-year accredited college, university or vocational/technical school.
3. Applicants must be under age 25.
4. Academic achievement as demonstrated by high school or college GPA, class rank, and ACT scores.
5. Life involvement beyond academics as demonstrated by work, athletic or community activities or a combination thereof.
Round 1 applications must be submitted online no later than January 31. No other electronic or paper submissions will be accepted. Round 2 candidates will be contacted via e-mail. Add email@example.com to your list of e-mail contacts to ensure that this notice lands in your Inbox. Round 2 applications will be due no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on March 1 and must be submitted online. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stacy at 616.994.8852 with questions.