TECBio REU @ Pitt : May 20 - July 26, 2019
Thank you for your interest in the TECBio REU @ Pitt! As part of the application process, the NSF is requesting applicants to register for a unique number identifier at www.nsfreu.org. This registration process is part of a pilot study to gather data on the REU programs as a whole, e.g., to identify the number of unique applicants to all programs. If you haven’t already done so, please complete your registration at the NSF site first before completing our application and be sure to input your REU registration number in the first field of our application. Many thanks! -Team TECBio
Application Instructions (please read carefully):
1. Only online applications will be accepted.
2. All fields marked with * are required. Do not submit incomplete forms.
3. Please verify that the email addresses in the Letter(s) of Reference section are correct. An email will be sent to the addresses given on this form.
4. All student application materials (online applications and transcripts) must be received by the deadline of February 11, 2019.
5. Letters of reference are due by February 20, 2019
6. To be eligible, you must have at least one semester of full-time undergraduate study remaining after your participation in the summer program. You must also be a US citizen or permanent resident (https://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/reu/index.jsp).
If you have further questions, please see our FAQ!