Programming and Technical Highlights Sessions
Two of the most popular events at the Annual Meeting are Programming Highlights and Technical Highlights. At the 2019 Annual Meeting, these events will run consecutively on Tuesday, January 29 with the first presentation starting at 10:00 a.m. During the Highlights Sessions, representatives of Associate Members have ten (10) minutes each to promote the products and services of their companies. Because time is limited, there are only a specific number of presentations in each session. Don’t miss this great opportunity to discuss your company and introduce yourself to Annual Meeting attendees, prior to the opening of the Exhibit Hall.
Only representatives of Associate Members (membership dues for 2019 must be paid) who have completed their Annual Meeting registrations for the 2019 Annual Meeting may participate. Only registered attendees can give presentations. If you are interested in securing a 10-minute slot in either the Programming Highlights or Technical Highlights, please complete this form once your Annual Meeting registration has been completed and accepted. Remember space is limited, so only early registrants receive this opportunity. Presentations must be submitted in advance to CCTA through this form only. The deadline for receipt of presentations is January 18 at 5 p.m. EST. By signing this form, you acknowledge that your presentation will be submitted by the deadline. The sequence of presentations will be distributed at the CCTA Registration Desk at the Annual Meeting. Please indicate your interest in participating in either the Programming Highlights or Technical Highlights sessions. You can participate in only one. By completing and signing this form, you acknowledge that you understand the requirements for participation.
How to Submit
To complete, please download the PowerPoint templates via the links below.
1. Complete your designated 3 slides on the template.
2. Companies are limited to 10 minutes and three slides only. No external links to videos will be allowed. Videos must be placed in the powerpoint or uploaded directly via the file link below. Video files may also be sent to email@example.com
3. Once completed, save the PowerPoint document as a PDF.
4. Name the PDF: 2019CCTAHighlightSession[COMPANY NAME]
5. Upload the PDF and/or your video presentation via the upload link at the bottom of this form