1. Cost and Advance Payment: The cost of a 10’ x 20’ swap meet vendor space is $30 per space if completed application and payment is received before Thursday, August 1st. Cost at the door is $45 per space. Reserve your spot early as space
may be limited.
2. Vendor On-Site Check In: Check-in and unloading will begin on Friday the 16th at 10pm. Swap Meet personnel will guide you to the appropriate area. Vendor Parking is available.
3. Vendor Passes: You may request up to 4 Vendor passes. Additional passes may be requested for a small fee.
4. Set Up Times:Check-in and unloading is at 10:00PM Friday to 8:00AM on Saturday, August 17th.
5. Swap Meet Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM on Saturday and Sunday. All unsold items must be removed by 7:00PM on Sunday, August 18th.
6. No Shows: Any swap meet vendor space not claimed by 10:00 am on Saturday of the event will revert back to The Hot Rod Ranch (organizer) and will be used at their discretion. No refunds will be provided. The organizer will work with any swap meet vendor experiencing problems or delays with all decision made by the organizer to be final.
7. Cancellations: There will be no refunds. All cancellations will see their money transferred toward a space for next year.
8. Adherence to Laws and Regulations: All swap meet participants are expected to know, understand and follow all facility, local, state and federal rules, guidelines, regulations and laws.
9. Sharing or Subletting of Vendor Space: Sharing or subletting of a vendor space will not be allowed.
10. Good Taste and Prohibited Items: The organizer reminds participants that The Hot Rod Ranch is organized as a family event and encourages the actions of swap meet participants to adhere to a family show standard. The organizer reserves the right to have any items it deems to be in poor taste or otherwise inappropriate to be modified and/or removed. Prohibited items would include drugs and alcohol.
11. Security: Although we provide security at the event, it is for public safety purposes. It is the vendor’s responsibility to
secure all items in your booths. We do have large crowds and it may be difficult to watch all of your merchandise, especially if you are by yourself.
12. Insurance: Although we do not require vendors to maintain insurance for their booths you are strongly encouraged to
do so. You are not covered by any insurance obtained by The Hot Rod Ranch Swap Meet.
13. Waiver of Claims: In consideration of being granted the privilege of participating in the swap meet organized by The Hot Rod Ranch, and as a condition thereto, you hereby expressly waive any and all claims of any kind
against The Hot Rod Ranch, it’s vendors and their respective officers, members, employees, contractors
and agents for any mishap, injury or loss occurring at the show unless such loss is as a direct and sole result of the
gross negligence or willful misconduct of The Hot Rod Ranch. You understand that the safe keeping of all
valuables you bring to the show is your responsibility.
14. Failure to Follow Rules: Failure to follow these rules may lead to eviction from the event. In such event no refunds will
15. Modifications/Additional Rules & Regulations: These rules are subject to change from time to time and you may be
given additional instructions on site to help ensure a safe, enjoyable, and profitable event for all!