QUEEN BULILIT 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The information provided above is true and accurate. This information may be used for media release as well as background material for the judges.
2. The contestant has not placed as a finalist in the Queen Bulilit 2018 Pageant.
3. The contestant must be 7-10 years of age and resides in Manitoba.
4. The contestant must be of Filipino descent.
5. The contestant will provide her own makeup, hairdo and gown for the Coronation.
6. The contestant will perform a talent presentation and provide her own outfits for the chosen talent.
7. The contestant may be photographed and published in media outlets such as online and print.
8. Applicants must be available during all rehearsals and the Manitoba Filipino Street Festival events on Saturday, June 8th and Sunday, June 9th 2019.
9. The Manitoba Filipino Street Festival Queen Bulilit 2019 Pageant will take place during the Festival event on Sunday, June 9th 2019.
10. Applicants’ parent/guardian must be present with their child at all rehearsals and promotional events. They are responsible for all means of transportation to and from venues.
11. All contestants and parents or guardian agree to uphold good sportsmanship at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during or after the pageant will result in disqualification and removal from the competition.
12. Three contestants will be chosen as the 2nd Bulilit Princess, 1st Bulilit Princess, and the Queen Bulilit.
13. Winning contestants must be available during the Manitoba Filipino Street Festival parade and festivities.
14. Closing date for applications is Friday, January 25, 2019 or until the 15 applicant maximum has been reached.
15. All contestants, by participating in the contest agree by these terms and conditions.