VENDOR AGREEMENT (REQUIRED)
Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying all appropriate taxes and for obtaining any necessary permits or licenses. Assignment of booth space will be made by Tilley Harley-Davidson organizers. Tilley Harley-Davidson reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit which, in the committee’s opinion, is not suitable to and/or in keeping with the character of the event. Tilley Harley-Davidson, event contractors, or any officer or staff member of Tilley Harley-Davidson will not under any circumstances be responsible for any loss sustained by any vendor or any other person by any reason of, but not limited to, theft, fire, water, accidents, injuries, or for any other reason. Each vendor agrees to assume sole responsibility for any damages to the property and shall indemnify and hold forever blameless Tilley Harley-Davidson, event contractors, and its organizers for all alleged claims that might ensue from any cause whatsoever, including accidents or injuries to vendors, their employees, agents, representatives, invitees, and guests. Tilley Harley-Davidson will not be responsible for failure to provide space because of any reason beyond its control, including weather.
1. Setup may occur on Friday, September 20th (before 3 PM) but no later than 8:30 AM on Saturday morning, September 21st unless prior arrangements are made.
2. Full payment is required at time of application. NO REFUNDS ON VENDOR SPOTS.
3. Vehicles ARE NOT allowed in the vendor area once unloaded.
4. The following items will not be allowed: No Harley-Davidson licensed products, No Harley-Davidson Boots.
5. Tents cannot be staked down, if your vendor area is on asphalt. Please bring necessary equipment to hold your tent down and be courteous to the fact that the asphalt is very soft and can get holes easily. Pieces of wood under your tent legs is SUGGESTED. Please use water barrels, blocks or sandbags to secure your tent. Vendor may be held liable for damages to asphalt.
6. Each vendor is responsible for his or her vendor area. Please clean your area of trash and debris before leaving.
7. Vendors are asked to be open during the event hours. Please be advised that there will be entertainment and events going on and vendors are more than welcome to remain open until the gates are closed. See event schedule on website.
8. Tilley Harley-Davidson of Salisbury is happy to have you on site for this event. The cost is based on space for the entire event. Security may not be present at all times during the event. Please be advised that Tilley Harley-Davidson of Salisbury, event contractors, or their employees are NOT responsible for any of your merchandise or equipment. Please provide proof of your insurance.