Please read carefully before registering:
1. If you schedule the exam and do not show up, a $25 reschedule fee will be charged.
2. If you are 30 minutes late to your appointment, you will have to reschedule and a $25 reschedule fee will be charged.
3. I agree that, I will not perform any misconduct and unethical behavior or violate any exam rules.
4. I agree to allow AECA to release my information such as certification credential, certification number, and certification expiration date to the employer for verification purposes.
5. I also understand the AECA reserves the right to disqualify my exam score and terminate, invalidate or revoke my certification, more over AECA also reserves the right to inform the exam testing facility and my employment facility of such actions.
6. I understand that once my certification is terminated, invalidated or revoked, it cannot be verified by any employers request, also I will not be able to renew my certification again, I may also not be able to retest with AECA in future.
7. I agree that if my certification number is terminated, invalidated or revoked, I will not use the terminated, invalidated or revoked credentials to attain employment.
8. I also understand that the information i have provided is true to the best of my knowledge. American Education Certification Association AECA and its directors officers, employees, representatives, affiliated, and agents shall not be liable to me or any third party for any loss, cost, punitive, consequential, incidental, exemplary, direct or indirect damage, or other injury, of any kind whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or caused in whole or in part by arising out of my actions after getting certified by American Education Certification Association AECA. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages, in which case the liability of American Education Certification Association AECA and its members, managers, directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, and agents shall be limited to the examination fee only.
9. I also agree that all the information that I am submitting on this application is true and I understand that AECA has the right to revoke my credentialing status with AECA at any time if i am found to have submitted false information or breached exam security or violated any exam policy in order to obtain certification through American Education Certification Association AECA.
If you do not agree with any of the statements mentioned above, please do not proceed and you must discontinue this session and inform AECA about your disagreement with the exam administration terms and condition in writing by emailing us.
However, if you agree with the above mentioned attempting certification exam terms & conditions agreement, you may proceed to register for the certification exam.