Code of Conduct
Practitioners in violation of the Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the studio.
1. Enter/Exit the Studio quietly, especially if arriving late or departing early.
2. No outside food or drink. Personal plastic water bottles/carafes with sealed lids allowed.
3. No shoes may be worn in the studio (You may bring house slippers to wear inside).
4. No cell phone use - including, but not limited to, phone conversations, texting, photography, video recording, voice recording, and social media posting.
5. No earbuds, headphones, or earplugs.
6. No offensive or obscene language.
7. If Practitioner appears intoxicated, he/she will be asked to leave the premises.
8. Do not interact with the model(s) when observing or drawing. This means NO talking and NO touching the model regardless of whether the model(s) is posing or enjoying a break. The Practitioner will NEVER touch the model(s) at any time. Practitioner is not permitted to ask the model for poses, changes in poses, etc.
9. The Practitioner is not permitted to photograph the model's face, figure, or a part thereof at anytime, anywhere.
10. No looming over or interrupting fellow Practitioners while working.
Thank you for making our live figure drawing class a safe, comfortable, and exciting learning space.