We ensure your wedding day photos go without a hitch by being there with you every step of the way. These questions may address things you may not have thought of, but help us get to know you and what your BIG day looks like before it even arrives. Over the next months, you'll also get to know us and we will always be here to answer whatever questions you have. We can't wait!
1. Where are the bride & groom getting dressed? (please provide addresses)
2. Is hair & make-up coming to you or are you going to the salon?
Coming to me
3. What time is the bride's hair & make-up scheduled to start?
4. Do you plan on doing a first look?
If so, do you know where you would like that to happen?
5. Do you have any spots in mind where you would like to do wedding party and bride & groom photos?
6. How many people are in your wedding party?
7. Do you have any “must-have” photographs? (Specific things or poses beyond what is typically captured on a weddingday. We do not guarantee any photographs, but we will make it a priority to capture the shots listed.)
8. What are your wedding colors?
9. Where is your ceremony taking place? (Please provide address)
10. Ceremony start time & how long do you expect it to last?
11. Are there any specific rules or venue restrictions we should be aware of for your ceremony?
12. Are you doing a receiving line after your ceremony?
13. Are you doing a formal exit from the ceremony?
If so, what type?
14. What type of transportation will you have between ceremony and reception (if in different location)?
15. Where is your reception, if different? (Please provide address)
16. Are you having a cocktail hour?
17. What time do you need to be at your reception for intros?
18. What is the order of events at your reception?
19. Are you having sit down, buffet, or family style dinner?
20. Are there any special/unusual parts of your wedding day I should be aware of?
21. Bride’s parents’ name & marital status?
22. Groom’s parents’ name & marital status?
23. How many siblings do you both have?
24. Are there any special family circumstances that we should be aware of? (divorce, death, drama, etc)
25. Family Photos List – Are there any additional family groupings you would like during family photo time outside of the immediate family list we capture? (Keep in mind this may add 2-3 minutes per pose to setup.)
26. Are there any additional family or friend groupings you would like us to get at the reception?
27. List of All Vendors (Wedding Planner, DJ/Band, Videographer, Florist, etc.)
28. Do you have a wedding hashtag?
29. What are you expecting from your Wedding Photographer?
30. Tell us about your love story
31. What is your budget?
$1,000 - $2,000
$2,000 and up
If under $1,000, please specify:
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm