On behalf of Four Eight Wineworks and the non-profit organization, The Clarkdale Foundation, we are honored to extend an exclusive invitation for you to participate in the 4th annual Verde Valley Wine Festival (VVWF). In its fourth year, the festival plans to set a high standard of excellence in the Verde Valley for wine, food, and fun! The event puts an emphasis on showcasing Arizona wineries, breweries, local artists, local restaurants and the progressive culinary movement in Northern and Central Arizona.
2019 FESTIVAL DETAILS
DATE: Saturday, May 11, 2019
WHERE: Clarkdale Town Park, 1001 Main Street
EVENT TIMES: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM for General Public Admission & Limited VIP
Artists, museums and local businesses are strongly encouraged to have original, interesting and artistic presentation at the Verde Valley Wine Festival. Decorative decor and other creative displays add to the event atmosphere. This is an opportunity to bring your best, and truly market your business to an eager audience from the Verde Valley and beyond.
General Admission is $35/person in advance, $45 day of event at gate
VIP Tickets $125 - $190/person
Location of Festival
Street address: Clarkdale Town Park, 1001 Main Street, Clarkdale AZ 86324
• Participation in the Verde Valley Wine Festival 2019 includes a vendor space and a 10x10 tent.
• A broad PR program, with good visibility of all participants in print and social media prior to the event. Past media partners included Verde Independent, Kudos, Red Rock News, Yavapai Broadcasting, and KNAU.
• Print media provided to restaurants, art galleries, wine tasting rooms, and concierge services in hotels throughout the Verde Valley (posters, rack cards)
WHAT WE ARE ASKING FROM VENDORS:
• $100 entry fee, must be mailed by March 15, 2019 to:
VVWF c/o Four Eight Wineworks
Attn: David Baird
P.O. Box 905
Jerome, AZ 86331
• Check-In for load-in & set-up at the Clarkdale Town Park, 1001 Main Street between 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM on May 11th
• Staff your booth on May 11th from your check-in until the event ends at 5 PM.
Any questions regarding the event can be directed to:
David Baird - Phone: 877-649-8893 (VVWF)
or Debbie Hunseder – email@example.com
For more information, please visit VerdeValleyWinefestival.com