Consent for Use of Personal Information
I authorize the Canadian Soccer Association, Ontario Soccer Association, Huronia District Soccer Association, Barrie Futsal League, and Barrie Futsal Club to collect and use personal information about me (the Participant) for the purpose of receiving communications from the Canadian Soccer Association, Ontario Soccer Association, District Association, League and Club.
I understand that I may withdraw such consent related to receiving communications at any time by contacting the OSA Privacy Officer at OSAPrivacyOfficer@soccer.on.ca or by mail to: Attention: OSA Privacy Officer, Ontario Soccer Association, 7601 Martin Grove Road, Vaughan ON L4L 9E4. The Privacy Officer will advise the implications of such withdrawal.
*We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein.*
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the acceptance of my membership in the Ontario Soccer Association, District Association and Club, I, the participant, agree as follows:
- I understand that I cannot play in any sanctioned soccer/futsal game until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario Soccer Association's computerized registration system.
- I have reviewed the waiver attached and my e-signature/name entered/typed herewith indicates my agreement with such waiver.
- I am aware of The Ontario Soccer Association, Huronia District Soccer Association, Barrie Futsal Club, Barrie Futsal League and League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
- I accept sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment.
- I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by me due to my careless, negligent and/or improper handling.