The BUY THOSE THAT BUY US(TM) initiative two-fold:
1. To highlight organizations with best-in-class minority supplier diversity practices that are creating real results in the utilization of D/FW MSDC certified minority-owned businesses.
2. To encourage people to purchase (business and personal) from those that support minority business inclusion in their supply chain.
You are asked to respond to at least two of the five questions related to your best practices and minority business inclusion. Please provide specific examples rather than philosophical and/or theoretical explanations. (Think RFP Response!)
1. Make sure your answer responds to the question.
2. Responses are limited to 300 words (approximately two short paragraphs)
3. Be as specific and quantitative as possible. Provide name(s) of D/FW MSDC MBE firms that have benefited from the initiative (This information is kept confidential and is not published)
4. Is there something specific within your answer that can be adopted by others?
5. You may use bulleted format and/or complete sentences.
A panel of MBEs (former and current MBEIC Chairs and board members) will review your responses and determine the “Best-in-Class” practices and results. Best practices that are innovative and forward thinking with specific examples of real results will be honored at an upcoming major event. Watch for further details on the recognition.