NIGHT IN CHINATOWN
Your organization is cordially invited to participate as a marching unit participant with the Chinatown Merchants and all spectators in Chinatown on February 2, 2019. All parade participants will assemble at the Hawaii State Capital between 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm near Hotel Street and Richards Street. The parade will begin at 4:30 pm on Hotel Street and disassemble at River Street. Enclosed below are the general rules and guidelines that we have implemented as well as rules that we have agreed to abide by with the City & County of Honolulu, Honolulu Police Department and the Honolulu Fire Department. Your participation is greatly appreciated and welcomed.
RULES AND PARADE PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
The following Rules and Parade Participation Agreement will govern admission to the Night In Chinatown parade event. Please read carefully before signing for your marching unit. We are appreciative of your participation and would like every marching unit to have an enjoyable participation, however in the event your organization or your participants breaches any provision of this Agreement, the Parade Chairman, Event Chairman and/or Event Director reserves the right to remove your marching unit from the parade at anytime.
1. D.B. Productions, Inc. and/or Chinatown Merchants invite’s your organization to participate as a marching unit.
2. Your displays and performances must be appropriate, in good taste, not offensive, not obscene and/or not abusive to the general public.
3. Your marching unit, whether walking, running, jogging and/or riding must follow the parade marshals directions and instructions. You must not delay the movement of the parade, especially those marching behind of your marching unit
4. If your organization is distributing anything to the public or receiving anything from the public, your organization will be fully responsible for all injuries, liabilities, damages, etc. and indemnify D.B. Productions, Inc., Chinatown Merchants, all of its officers, directors, volunteers and agents from the injured parties.
5. Prior approval is required of the items to be distributed to the public. Any items left along the parade route by your organization shall be picked up by your marching unit. Failure to do so may affect your future participation.
For more information please call Denton Chun at 375-2488 or Gifford Chang at 808 306-4570 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR COOPERATING WITH THESE RULES.
WE WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL WEEKEND!
Please sign below by typing in your name as an electronc signature indicating your acceptance to follow the RULES and PARADE PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT.
I/We have been issued, received, have read, completely understand and will abide by the Rules and Parade Participation Agreement for the Night in Chinatown event sponsored by D.B. Productions, Inc. and Chinatown Merchants.. I/We fully understand that any violation of these rules may result in your marching unit being removed from the parade and/or affect your future participation. I/We further understand that the D.B. Productions, Inc. and/or Chinatown Merchants are not liable and will not be held responsible for any loss, injury and/or damages to your organization.
ACCEPTED and AGREED TO THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS and AGREEMENT.