This is the online application only. If you are planning to submit an application via USPS mail, please click here for our Application PDF and download the application. Please take a moment to read this before filling in your application.
CHECKLIST: The following material must accompany this application. We suggest you gather this information in one place on your desktop for easy uploading:
1. A signed copy of household's most current IRS tax return(s) and Schedule C. (If you do not have a Schedule C, please explain)
2. A letter detailing the reasons for financial assistance. (1 page)
3. Copies of official documents supporting the amount requested (these can include but are not limited to the following:
a. doctor, hospital and other related medical or dental expenses.
b. funeral expenses,
c. rent and utility bills (if you are in arrears)
d. repair bills to your home and/or studio resulting from a disaster.
4. Please include catalogs from exhibitions, magazine articles, or documentation that validates your professional status.
5. Resumé or CV which should include your exhibition history, awards, fellowships, permanent collections etc.
6. If you do not have a website with your current work, you will be asked to upload 10 photographs, JPEGs of 2mb or smaller.