Our aim is to help organizations highlight and define supplier diversity practices that are impactful to our community, as well as achieve real results with D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
You are asked to respond to at least one of the three questions about your best practices relative to minority business inclusion. Please provide specific examples rather than philosophical and/or theoretical explanations. (Think RFP Response!)
1. Make sure your answer responds to the question.
2. Limit response to 300 words (about two short paragraphs)
3. Be as specific and quantitative as possible. Provide name(s) of D/FW MSDC MBE firms that have benefited from the initiative (This information is kept confidential and is not published)
4. Is there something specific within your answer that can be adopted by others?
5. You may use bulleted format and/or complete sentences.
6. Submit your response by March 4, 2019.
A panel of MBEs (former and current MBEIC Chairs and board members) will review your responses and determine the “Best-in-Class” practices and results. Best practices that are innovative and forward thinking with specific examples of real results are acknowledged at the D/FW MSDC Annual BTTBU(TM) Recognition Breakfast.