Entry Form Terms and Conditions
1. All projects must be in San Diego County and may not have been published by other local and regional media.
2. All entry materials become the property of San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles and will not be acknowledged or returned. The copyright for any submission shall remain the property of the entrant but entry in this contest constitutes entrant’s, homeowner’s and photographer’s permission to San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles, without compensation, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, communicate to the public, enhance or display the submission and the entrant’s and homeowner’s names, the home’s location (area of San Diego, only) for editorial and promotional purposes, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created throughout the world; and to edit, adapt, and modify the submission.
3. If chosen, the project will not be published elsewhere until published by San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles magazine.
4. The homeowner has agreed to have their property entered into this contest and published. Access to their property to reshoot exteriors or interiors as needed within the timeline for publication has been secured. The homeowner has agreed to be interviewed and photographed.
5. The photographer of supplied images has agreed to provide high-resolution images and granted permission for their publication by San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles magazine at no cost but with photo credit.
6. The personal information you provide (name, email address, address, phone, etc.) may be seen in our customer database and used to contact you in the future or for use in online communications. If you wish to opt out you may do so at any time by updating preferences here.
7. Acceptance of publication constitutes permission to use winner’s name and home photos for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
8. San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles and judges are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete or misdirected entries or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this contest and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In the event of such cancellation, a notice will be posted. San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time and to disqualify any entrant if his or her participation affects the integrity of the contest.