Lymph Lyft Policies:
Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation
• 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session but can be waived if sick due to Covid and always happy to accommodate schedule changes if possible
• You will be draped and at no time will genitalia be exposed. Breast tissue exposed only by request of client for medical purposes.
• I understand that my therapeutic massage therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
I understand that therapeutic massage therapists do not diagnose illness, disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, or perform joint mobilization.
I acknowledge that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive therapeutic massage as a form of therapy.
I understand that treatment given is designed to address the care and prevention of lymphatic stagnation, tension and fascia constrictions.
I also undersand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapeutic massage therapist so they adjust.
I have stated my pertinent medical conditions, and will update the massage therapist of any changes in my health status.
I understand that my failure to do so may post a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold harmless Lymph Lyft and my therapeutic massage therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.