The SHPE at LM Aero Scholarship is an achievement-based award that recognizes well-rounded graduating high school students who have demonstrated academic excellence, service to the Hispanic community, and provided commitment to diversity and inclusion.
All Applicants shall:
- Be attending a high school within Tarrant County
- Be a graduating senior pursing a STEM field
- Complete A 650 to 750 word essay (topics listed in checklist below)
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- Submit copy of high school transcripts (must show cumulative un-weighted grade point average (GPA) on a 4-point scale)
- Submit copy of ACT and/or SAT score
- Provide intended college of attendance
- Provide information regarding awards, leadership, volunteer activities, and work experience
Students who are selected for final review will be asked to provide the following documents to the SHPE LM AERO Scholarship Committee for verification (April through May):
- Copy of college acceptance letter
Dependents of Lockheed Martin employees or members of the SHPE at LM Aero Board of Directors are not eligible for this scholarship.