1. Vendors will be allowed in the staging area only from 6:30AM – 9AM.
2. You may NOT begin assembling your booth until after your vehicle is removed from the staging area. Parking is not provided, but there is ample parking available on the streets surrounding the festival grounds. DO NOT PARK IN PRIVATE LOTS—YOUR VEHICLE MAY BE TOWED!
3. No vehicles are allowed in the staging area during event hours. NO VEHICLES IN THE EVENT FOOTPRINT AFTER 9AM. Vehicle access will not be permitted until after 10PM or after the San Diego Police Department or Fire Marshall have cleared the area of pedestrians.
4. The Festival will run from 11AM – 7PM on Saturday, October 10, 2020. Vendors are required to be open from 11AM to 7PM on Saturday. CLOSING BEFORE THE END OF THE EVENT OR STAYING OPEN AFTER EVENT HOURS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND IS GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION FROM FUTURE PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT. Vendors who leave early will forfeit their deposit. ALL Vendors must have their space cleared and cleaned no later than 8:30PM.
5. North Park Main Street reserve the right to refuse vendors, regulate the number of same-type vendors and will determine those businesses and activities most suitable for the event. Vendors shall not set restrictions on North Park Main Street’s regulations.
6. All vendors must submit their application with a detailed description of ALL merchandise and/or printed matter to be sold or distributed by them. The reproduction of any artwork, past or present, of North Park Main Street will not be permitted. The Vendor Coordinator may request additional information, pictures, or samples before the application is approved.
7. NO Alcohol or Tobacco can be sold. NO illegal drugs or paraphernalia or depictions of same will be allowed. NO racist, sexist, pornographic, or otherwise offensive merchandise or literature will be allowed. Any items in violation must be removed.
8. The North Park Main Street Committee asks that all Vendors use tables, sandwich boards, easels, etc. to display all goods for sale. No items should be displayed on the ground or outside the allotted booth space.
9. Signage and booth decorations are encouraged so long as they are in good taste and do not interfere with neighboring vendors. North Park Main Street Committee reserves the right to remove any décor deemed inappropriate for the event.
10. Only Vendors marketing music, tapes, or CD’s, can use amplified devices (i.e. boom boxes) and must have prior consent from the North Park Main Street Committee. Amplified music should not interfere with neighboring vendors.
11. Vendor acceptance and booth assignments are made on a first-come, first served basis, per when application AND payment are received. Postdated checks will not be accepted.
12. Please address checks and make payable to: North Park Main Street, 656 5th Ave, Suite B, San Diego, CA 92101. Personal or business checks will not be accepted after April 19, 2020.
13. An overpayment of fees is non-refundable. Corner booths require an additional fee of $100.00, are limited, and are not guaranteed. FOOD VENDORS are exempt from corner booth fees.
14. Vendor confirmation booth assignments will be EMAILED out beginning on or around Friday, April 24, 2020. NO PAPER CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT, so make sure to have a valid email address on file.
15. ELECTRICITY: Electricity will be available for nonfood vendors (and food vendors requiring EXTRA electricity) for a fee of $60 for 5 amps or $100 for 20 amps. Electricity must be ordered at least one week in advance through vendor coordinator Ed Decker and you must bring at least a 50-foot extension cord to access it. Generators are not allowed except for special circumstances, must be WHISPER quiet and must be approved by Ed Decker in advance. If you wish to order power, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / (619) 261-5664