The Lincolnwood Parent Teacher Association (PTA) has three (3) scholarships in $500 denominations to award to graduates of Lincolnwood School District 74.
Eligibility: Applicants must be graduates of School District 74. High school seniors must be continuing their education at a two or four-year college or university, trade school or vocational school. This scholarship is merit based; grade point average or financial need is not considered.
1) Complete and submit this online form.
2) Please arrange to have two adult sponsors who will submit recommendation letters on your behalf. These people must be adults in your school or community, not related to the applicant.
3) The sponsors' letters should refer to applicant’s character, motivation, and involvement in school voluntarism and community service activities.
4) All references must be typed or written in blue/black ink and include the following:
Student's ID number
Relationship to student
Sponsor's phone number
5) Letters of recommendation should be sent in one of two ways:
Emailed directly from sponsors to the PTA at:
Placed in a sealed-enveloped and either dropped off or mailed to Lincolnwood Parent Teacher Association:
Lincolnwood Parent Teacher Association
Attention: Courtney Tucker, Cahill Scholarship Award
6950 N. East Prairie Road
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Application Time Line:
ALL APPLICATIONS with REFERENCE LETTERS must be submitted electronically or postmarked no later than Friday, March 1st, 2019. Please note that the applications and reference letters must meet the deadline criteria to be accepted.