Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation.
• Please reschedule your session if you are more than 30 minutes late.
• 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged the $40 cancellation fee.
• You will be draped properly throughout the session.
• You will have a consultation with your therapist to discuss your session before treatment.
• Should the session require, after your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level.
• I understand that Shea Olinger LMBT or I may end the session at any time for any reason.
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
I understand that massage & bodywork therapists do not diagnose illness, disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment or pharmaceuticals.
I acknowledge that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive therapeutic massage as a form of therapy.
I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.
I also undersand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my massage therapist so they adjust.
I have stated my pertinent medical conditions, and will update the massage therapist of any changes in my health status.
I understand that my failure to do so may post a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold harmless Metta Heart Healing Arts and Shea Olinger from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.