Join us for the sixth annual Character Day on September 13, 2019! Last year there were over 200,000 events around the globe, with people tapping into the conversation from 150 countries.
About Character Day:
Character Day is an annual global day that brings together millions of people of all ages in schools, classrooms, companies, homes — anywhere people already gather — to engage in conversation and action around character (strengths like empathy, grit, gratitude, creativity, and leadership). We provide films, hands-on discussion kits, online resources, and a Global LiveCast Q&A featuring prominent leaders. All of the films and resources are deeply backed by evidence-based research and science. Paricipation is free thanks to visionary foundations and supporters.
- Award-winning short films
- Discussion kits and online materials
- Robust hub of online resources
- A Global LiveCast Q&A featuring prominent leaders throughout the day
You create an event that works for you:
- Any size.
- Anywhere in the world.
- Any time of day on Sept 13, 2019 (if that day doesn't work, do it the day after, the week after, whatever works for you).
Signing up takes two minutes. Once you sign up, we can help as much or as little as you'd like to make your Character Day a success. Leading up to Character Day, we will send info on how to order your Discussion Kits, marketing materials, and more.