The Honor Award is the highest award given by the Association. Recipients represent the best role models for students, clients and the professionals of the Association.
To be eligible, the nominee must:
-be a current member of SCDA
- have been a member of the organization for the most recent 10 years
- be actively employed as a Dance professional or Dance Educator for the most recent 10 years
- have completed 10 years of professional Dance employment in the past 12 years
- be known for high professional and personal standards and performance
- be a worthy role model
The nominee shall be evaluated by means of the following criteria:
- Documentation of work demonstrating that she/he meets the award criteria.
Deadline for nominations: September 6th