Please explain below why this individual should receive this award by addressing the following items:
1. Nominee’s present position, location of employment, and years of service
2. Name, title, and address of immediate supervisor
3. Educational background
4. Brief career summary listing positions, locations, and length of services
5. Professional affiliations and activities (e.g., membership in professional organizations, offices held)
6. Honors and awards received (list no more than six)
7. Each nominee must be a member of SCAAHE in good standing and demonstrate three (3) of the four (4) criteria listed below. Clearly identify each of the three (3) criteria to be considered. In describing the qualifications, specifically address innovation, major accomplishments, and significance to the field.
a. Position of leadership in developing and implementing (directing or coordinating) effective health education/promotion programs.
b. Meritorious service through involvement in local, state, district, or national level or at the school or community level.
c. Service to SCAAHE or other professional health education organization at the state, district, or national level as an officer or committee member.
d. Evidence of leadership and service to the profession through three (3) of the following: teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects or health related activities.