***If your organization is already a member of PSI (mother organization), you are already considered a member of this state chapter. You do not need to pay for state membership separately.
If you are a PSI Organizational Member and are not receiving communications from us, please let us know: (PSICTMEMBERSHIPCOMMITTEE@GMAIL.COM)
Benefits of becoming an organizational member of PSI-CT:
- Receive PSI-CT quarterly e-newsletter to the email registered to this membership.
- Invitation to Members Only Events.
- Member discounts on training fees for up to 4 attendees per training.
- Opportunities for your events and trainings to be featured in our e-newsletter,
- Network and partner with an organization passionate about perinatal well being.
- Feel good for helping us fulfill our mission to promote awareness, prevention, and treatment for perinatal well being throughout Connecticut!
How your membership fee helps PSI-CT:
Organizational membership dues are an important part of enabling PSI-CT to support women and families across Connecticut. PSI-CT is an all volunteer organization. Your membership dues enable us to hold educational and advocacy events for members and the community, fund trainings and provide scholarships to our trainings, provide outreach and educational materials across the state, and build infrastructure such as website maintenance. As we grow, PSI-CT will be expanding to all areas of Connecticut, building networks of providers and support for mothers, fathers and families during their most vulnerable time. We look forward to building relationships with organizations like yours!