Trusting God For The Impossible #1- Joshua 1:1-9 | Interim Teaching Pastor: Bob Barnes
1. Change brings a challenge to your _________. text.
2. Change forces us to focus on __________ it is that really makes things happen.
3. God assigns different people for different times, but it’s always been ____ _______ _____ in charge.
4. One person with God is always in the ______________. No one can stand up against.
5. God is not a respecter of any individual. But He is the lover and redeemer of any individual who __________Him as Lord.
6. The greatest weapon set against us is _______ and _________________.
7. It’s not our job to do something specific. It’s our assignment to follow God______________, wherever He leads.
8. Question : How does a person avoid the discouragement and defeat? Where does a person go to hear from God?Answer: ________ the _______ of God.Don’t let someone else do your studying for youDon’t just read God’s word. Think about it as you go through you day.Don’t just read it…_______ it.
9. Joy and confidence in this life’s journey come from a __________ faith in God.
10. You’ll miss the blessings of seeing God do really great things if you don’t trust God ________________.
Send Notes to My Email
Should be Empty: