1) This contract between MINDY SAUVAGEAU and the client shall not become effective until it is signed. At the time the contract takes effect, Orange Moon Photography shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. Credits and pricing expire five days when your online gallery expires. Credits cannot be redeemed for cash. Photographic images and products are sold separately.
2) MINDY SAUVAGEAU would never want to photograph someone who wasn’t feeling 100%. If any party of the photo session becomes ill, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. MINDY SAUVAGEAU maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted only at MINDY SAUVAGEAU'S discretion.
IMAGE PROOFING & ORDERING
3) Within four weeks after your photo session, your proofs will be presented to you in a three-day online gallery from which you can choose professional prints and products to order. Upon receiving the digital images the CLIENT accepts all responsibility to immediately download, backup, archive and protect them. MS does not permanently archive image files and will not be responsible for any future media changes that might result in an inability to view images. To extend an online gallery for an additional three days a $25 fee will be applied. The fee must be paid before the gallery will be extended.
7) Once prints and products are ordered, all sales are final. Prices are subject to sales tax.
8) Images are not to be altered in appearance in any way after, that includes editing and cropping. If a watermark is present it is never to be cropped out and must remain visible on the image.
9) Please be prepared to place your order during your online viewing session. This is strict to maintain a speedy workflow and to help prevent backlogging for other clients. Your gallery will be open on the internet for three days after your gallery goes live. If you would like it to be extended for three more days a fee of $25 will apply and must be paid before it will be extended. There is a $50 minimum for re-orders & current pricing at the time of re-order will apply.
10) Minor retouching requests are included at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at $10.00/hr., with a 1 hr minimum. MINDY SAUVAGEAU will let you know if there will be extra charges before work is started. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless of the final product being purchased. The style and how many pictures you are shown will be chosen by MINDY SAUVAGEAU. I also take a natural approach to my picture taking so extensive changes will not be made to my subjects or their surroundings.
11) With the purchase of the Digital Photo Images, MINDY SAUVAGEAU will provide a print release. With this download, you may manage and use the images to produce single image prints only (no larger than 8x10) for you, your family and friends, for personal use only within that group of people. You do not have permission to make copies for sale or for the purpose of circumventing sale of the images by the photographer by producing anything other than single image prints, nor will you authorize any reproductions of the images for commercial use, or contests. Your images will be cropped and colored how MINDY SAUVAGEAU believes they will print the best. Images are not to be altered in any way (cropping, change of color, etc.) MINDY SAUVAGEAU is not responsible for printing errors or for the quality of prints or products not printed directly by us. Your purchase of the digital files releases MINDY SAUVAGEAU from any liability due to loss or damage of the images and also releases MINDY SAUVAGEAU from any obligation to maintain copies of any digital files or photographs. MINDY SAUVAGEAU is not in any way responsible for the prints that you choose to print from your online gallery.
14) Checks returned by your bank for any reason will be charged a $30 service charge and sessions/orders will be canceled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
15) MINDY SAUVAGEAU retains copyrights on all images (even digital files) and reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, or other purposes. Under no circumstances can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, in competitions, or for a professional display.
16) Please do not copy images you have not purchased. Copying or scanning images from your proofing gallery, the MINDY SAUVAGEAU website, the MINDY SAUVAGEAU blog, or from sources or printed materials is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use.
17) Credits and special offers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
18) A new session cannot be scheduled until ordering is complete in a past session.
19) ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND SUBJECT TO SALES TAX.