AORTA conducts and assists in numerous races in the Auburn-Opelika communities throughout the year. We have the knowledge, experience and equipment to assist in organizing road races from a one-mile dash to a half marathon. Using state-of-the-art technology, we are able to accurately record and post race results within hours of race completion.
Specifically, our race services include:
- Planning assistance to the race director from registration to race day.
- Advertisement on AORTA’s main website.
- Runners bibs at no additional cost.
- Finish line “arch” setup with finishing “chute”.
- PA system for pre-race, post-race announcements, and music. Also used to call out runners names as they cross the finish line.
- Course markers placed at all turns and critical locations to guide runners.
- Award listings upon race completion provided to the race director.
- Start/Finish line video.
- Online race results. Also listed on AORTA’s website.
We continuously accept applications for local races to include in our club race series. However, due to the high demand for these services during the racing season, AORTA may be unable to fulfill every request. The current list of reserved dates can be found on AORTA's website under the "Race Services" tab at this link.