• A three-year commitment to your school for each participating classroom teacher.
• Ten weeks of co-instruction and collaboration time per teacher each school year.
• Teacher professional development workshops around arts-infused learning.
• Alignment with California Content Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
• Supplies, materials, and administrative support.
• An online compendium of resources for integrated learning.
• Opportunities for students to participate in community exhibitions of their work.
The School Provides:
• A three-year commitment to the CoTA program allowing CoTA to work with the same teachers all three years.
• Substitute teachers for 30 minutes per classroom per week to allow for collaboration meetings between the CoTA classroom teachers and the teaching artists (30 full-day subs per year).
• One staff member who is designated as the point of contact for the administrative side of CoTA.
• CoTA-led teacher professional development time (no more than 6 hours per year).
For questions or help at any time, please contact the CoTA office: