Calabri Vizslas Puppy Questionnaire
Please provide details to help us get to know you better!
City / Province / State
1. Where did you learn about Calabri Vizslas?
2. Why have you decided to purchase a dog?
3. Do you currently own a dog or have you owned one before?
4. Do you have any other pets or animals?
5. What are the specific qualities you are looking for in a vizsla?
6. Would you prefer a male or female puppy? Why? Are you open to the opposite sex if your preference is unavailable?
7. What is your timeline for bringing a puppy into your home?
8. Please describe your home, yard and neighbourhood.
HOME (layout? condo? etc) YARD (fence? dog run? pool? etc.) NEIGHBOURHOOD (rural? urban? etc.)
9. Do you have any children? What are their ages?
10. Will this be your family pet? What is your definition of a family pet?
11. Will someone be home with your puppy/dog during the day?
12. How long will your puppy/dog be left alone?
13. Where will your puppy/dog be when he/she is alone?
14. Where will your puppy sleep at night?
15. What options/plans do you have for your puppy/dog when you are away for an extended time?
16. Crate training is mandatory for our Calabri puppies. Is this something you agree with? Would you like more information on crate training?
17. Vizslas are high energy dogs and require a lot of exercise, both physically and mentally. What are your plans for meeting these needs?
18. Briefly outline how you plan to train your puppy/dog? Are you planning to attend puppy socialization and training classes? Adult training classes? Do you plan to attend other performance/fun classes? (Agility, rally obedience, flyable, etc.)
20. Would you be interested in, or like more information on owning one of our show puppies? From each litter, we reserve chosen puppies for show/performance homes. We give priority to these homes and although rewarding, this does require extra commitment from owners, that varies depending on level of interest and agreed upon terms. Show experience is not necessary as Calabri offers another level of support for these home.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm