Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application.
MESA-OUTREACH, INC. announces the 2019 MESA-OUTREACH Scholarship Awards Program. Under the Program, one (1) $1,000 scholarship funded annually for up to four years: $4,000 total, (a minimum 2.5 GPA must be maintained) will be awarded to a graduating high school senior from a family in need that is part of the MESA-OUTREACH community.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
* Seeking graduating high school seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
* Applicants must plan to attend a two (2)-year community college or four (4)-year college or university.
* Scholarship funds will be paid during the month of August 2019—directly to the college, not the student. The scholarship funds will be issued to the college or university upon receiving a certificate of enrollment for the fall semester, which includes the Student ID number and Financial Aid Office address.
* Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor with their application attesting they are qualified for this scholarship program. Applicants will either need to fill out a paper application or print a copy of this digital application in order to obtain their counselor's approval.
* Applications must be received by MESA-OUTREACH no later than April 15, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the MESA-OUTREACH Scholarship Committee
Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org