1. Read the Rules for your speech type here or on the Stoa website, Stoa Rules. Click on the red “Rules” box. Read Publication Guidelines, All Speech Rules and the event rules.
2. Read the Script Preparation Instructions which are the first page of the script submission forms. These forms can be found here: Platforms, Duos, OIs, Interps or on the Stoa website, Submission Forms. Click on the red “Submission Forms” box.
3. Prepare your Script Submission Form with your coach or parent. Include initials and signatures.
4. Combine all required items listed below into a single file in PDF format ONLY! NO zipped, .tif, .jpeg, or shared files will be accepted. Use a PDF combiner, or scan into a single PDF. Join PDF files with free applications such as:
~ http://www.pdfsam.org/, which requires downloading a free application or PDF Merge
~ https://www.pdfmerge.com/, which enables you choose files and merge from the website
PDF file must include the following items:
Script Submission form: Signed and initialed
Typed Script. Platform speeches must include a Citation Page.
For Interps only – A copy of the original source: Only include pages from which words were taken. Check that: pages are right side up, the words used are highlighted, & added words are written, pasted, or typed in.
File name format: Last name, First name -EventFiletype.pdf
Example: Doe, John -HIScript.pdf
5. Submit script via Script Upload below