If you are booking as the main contact of a group booking, you will be contacted via your booking confirmation email, to submit the details of your attendees.
If you are booking on behalf of an attendee, please complete the fields below.
You have chosen to pay by credit card. Please select the number of places you wish to book, from the options listed. Please note that these are our early bird rates which expire on Friday, August 30, 2019 – any bookings made after this date will be charged at the standard rate. If you have any questions, please contact Janeshia Neeley or 212.430.6895
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. About these termsThese website terms and conditions ('terms') apply in respect of any purchase by you of sponsorship or delegate places for events via, any of the following website(s) of IR Media Group ('we' or 'us'):
These terms were last updated on April 13, 2016 and replace all previous terms and conditions for the above sites. We may update these terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to reflect changes in our services or practices. Any new versions of these terms will state what has been changed from the previous version, and if you are a sponsor or delegate, we will notify you by email of any material change that affects you. You should regularly check this page to see if any changes have been made. Any changes will become effective as soon as we notify you of them.For the terms and conditions governing purchases of subscription of our publications, please click here.
2. About usWe are registered in England and Wales under company number 372489 and with our registered office at Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London W1F 7LD, UK. Our VAT number is GB 626 819 221.Our main trading addresses are: 133 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 7QA, UK, and 25 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA.You can contact us by emailing or calling our customer services team, whose contact details are provided at the end of these terms.
4. SubstitutionsReplacing somebody who has a delegate place with another person may be made at any time without charge but must be communicated in writing before the start of the event. Details of both the original attendee and the substitution must be included in order for this be processed.
Please send all details for this to Janeshia Neeley.
5. Cancellations and refunds5.1 Cancellations must be received in writing and be communicated at least four weeks before the start of the event:- If they are received within this time frame will be subject to an administrative charge of 30 percent (of event fee). - If they are received after this timeframe, they will be subject to the full fee and will be non-refundable. Please send all details to Janeshia Neeley.
Please note that non-attendance for any reason is also subject to the cancellation terms laid out above and therefore the fee is liable in full.5.2 Where appropriate, IR Media Group reserves the right, without liability, to make any necessary changes to the event program, content, timings, presenters, fees or venue. In the event of IR Media Group postponing or cancelling an event, attendees will be informed as soon as possible of any such postponement or cancellation and refunds in full will be made to those attendees who are unable to attend rescheduled dates. IR Magazine is not liable for any expenditure incurred by attendees in relation to their attendance as a result of the cancellation or postponement of an event. 5.3 Should IR Media Group be unable to perform any obligations listed within these terms and conditions due to causes or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, that are in the nature of force majeure (which includes but is not limited to: acts of God, terrorism, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood or storm, non-availability of material or suppliers or any event outside of IR Media Group’s control), IR Media Group reserves the right without liability to cancel or postpone an event and will not be responsible for any expenditure incurred by attendees in relation to their attendance.
6. Photographs, video and audio Unless specifically excluded, photographs, video and audio footage will be taken/recorded at all events, which will include both speakers and attendees. These will be used in both digital and print marketing and promotional material. If you do not wish to be included in any of the media previously mentioned, please email Janeshia Neeley.
7. Event app IR Media Group provides dedicated mobile apps (available for download from Apple and Google Play App stores) for its events. All attendees are uploaded to the app with the following data shown on their profile and attendee list: name, job title and company name. The mobile app also offers in-app messaging, via which attendees can be contacted by fellow attendees. Please note that only registered attendees are provided with access to the attendee list on the event app and are verified by the IR Media Group events team prior to being provided with access. If you do not wish to be added to the relevant event app upon registration, please contact Janeshia Neeley
8. Miscellaneous8.1 Reference to an act or omission of the Buyer shall include any act or omission of any relevant director, employee or agent of the Buyer.8.2 Reference to any Statute or Code of Practice shall be deemed to include reference to such Statute or Code as amended, updated, re-enacted or replaced from time to time, as well as any subsidiary legislation, regulations or statutory instruments enacted under any such Statute.8.3 Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company or any other person for whose actions the Company is responsible or for any other liability to the extent that such liability may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.8.4 The Buyer shall pay all monies which are payable by it to the Company without any right of set off, abatement, deduction, discount or withholding in respect of monies due from the Company or alleged to be due from the Company to the Buyer.8.5 No person who is not a party to these Conditions has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise howsoever to enforce any term of these Conditions.8.6 These Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
In these Conditions unless the context otherwise requires reference to the singular includes reference to the plural (and vice versa) reference to any gender includes reference to the other gender and the following capitalized expressions shall have the following respective meanings and all other capitalized expressions have the meaning ascribed to them elsewhere in these Conditions:-
“Archive” shall mean any database in which the Company retains for future reference or use by itself or others material (including Advertisements) which has been published in or with a Publication or the Website;“Buyer” shall mean the person placing an order for attending an event;“Company” shall mean IR Media Group (company number 03724289), whose registered office is at Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD, UK;“Day(s)” shall mean any day except for a Saturday, Sunday or a day which is a public holiday in England and Wales;“Delegate” shall mean the person placing an order for attending an event;“Financial Promotion” means any Advertisement that comprises or includes an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity (as those terms are from time to time interpreted for the purposes of the FSMA);“Publication” means each periodical printed publication published by the Company;“Publication” means the relevant issue of a Publication or, as the context requires, the relevant period of publication on the Website;“Rights” means any copyright, extended or revived copyright, design right, registered design right, patent, performer’s property right, trade mark, database right, image right, moral right or any similar right exercisable in any part of the world;
10. Data protection
By registering for this event, you supply to us personal information about yourself (such as your name and contact details) and grant us permission to keep you informed of future events and content within your field of interest. Where you have given us your consent to do so, we may also use it to contact you from time to time with information about other goods and services offered by us, or share that information with third parties so that they can contact you as well.You can unsubscribe at any time by email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.