1. Payment is due the first day your child starts camp. Then payment is due every Friday before service is rendered.
2. Camp hours are 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. There is a 10-minute grace period, but after 6:40 pm a $10 late fee needs to be given to the person that stayed after hours with your child, and $10 every 15-minutes thereafter.
3. All registration fees are non-refundable.
4. All payment arrangements need to be handled with the office manager before payments are due.
5. If payment is not made on Monday a $10 fee will need to be added, $20 fee if paid on Wednesday – Friday of that week.
6. Three of more days, is a whole week. Half price if less than three days for care.
7. Seat belts are to be worn in every vehicle.
8. T-shirts are to be worn on every field trip.
9. Please call 1-hour ahead of time to cancel any pick-ups or drop-offs. $10 will be added if the driver makes a blank trip or return trip. 10. Our 3-Step Rule – If child is being disruptive, they will get a (1) Verbal warning, (2) Written warning, (3) Parental conference, then asked to leave our program.
11. Only one returned check is allowed, a $25 NSF fee will need to be paid and PK/PC will not accept another check, CASH ONLY!