Note: Applicants are restricted to string instrumentalists (Violin, Viola, & Cello) at grade 7, 8, 9, 10 levels who have:
a) participated in the 2018 Winnipeg Musical Festival
- AND -
b) passed R.C.M. or C.C. practical examinations in 2018
1. Applicant must be a student of an M.R.M.T.A. member, for a period of 12 months preceding application deadline.
2. Letter of recommendation from the teacher must accompany the application.
3. Applicant may not win this award in 2 consecutive years.
4. Applicant must qualify in one of the following areas of achievement,
3. NOTE: If there are no applicants, the funds will be disbursed at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.