1. Never bother or approach a dog when it is eating, sleeping or chewing
2. Never approach or touch a dog you do not know.
* Every dog that wags its tail isn’t friendly.
3. Never ever run from a dog.
* Stop and stay still
* Back away slowly while avoiding eye contact.
4. Never hit, beat, or throw anything at a dog.
5. Never take toys away from a dog even if the toys are yours.
* Ask an adult for help.
6. Never put your face right in a dogs face.
7. Never pull or tug on a dog’s ears, tail, fur, or paws.
8. Never climb or sit on a dog.
9. Never holler, scream, or shout at a dog.
* Use your normal talking voice.
10. Never disturb a mom dog with new puppies.
11. Never make a dog stand on 2 paws.
* They are more comfortable on all 4.