The undersigned applicant:
1. Agrees to indemnify, defend, protect and hold harmless the sponsors, organization and all its associates, the proprietors or the location and all its associates, the town and JC Promotions, Inc and all its associates, The Hasbrouck Heights Chamber of Commerce and all its associates, for any personal injuries to himself/herself and his/her associates for any property loss or damages of any nature suffered by any person as a result of the operation of the above mentioned or the exhibitors and especially to the attendees while within the exhibitor’s exhibit space or caused by the exhibitor. Exhibitor man not assign contract for exhibit space or permit any other person to use part of such space,
2. Agrees, should an accident occur within the exhibitor’s space caused by the exhibitor’s display or debris left by the exhibitor, the exhibitor will be held liable. By applying to this event, the exhibitor agrees to save and hold harmless JC Promotions, inc. Its management, agents, employees, the municipality where the event is held, its management agents, employees, The Hasbrouck Heights Chamber of Commerce and its associates, and sponsors from any liability resulting from such accidents.
3. The sale of cigarettes and related products, spray foam, bomb bags, streamers, sparklers, fake cigarettes, stink bombs, snappers, pornographic material, firearms, explosives, flammables, knives, or any tem deemed illegal under the law as well as any smoke and/or odorous items is strictly prohibited.
4. JC promotions, Inc reserves the right to decline, prohibit, or remove any exhibit which is deemed out of keeping with the character of the event, this reservation being all inclusive as to persons, things, products, printed material, conduct, smoke, noise, etc.
5. Agrees not to sell food or beverages unless you are a licensed food establishment in the community. Food and beverages will be provided and restrooms will be available.
6. Agrees that the termination of this contract by the undersigned or the sponsor allows the sponsor to retain total deposit as liquidation. If event is not paid in full by due date, reservation will be cancelled, and deposit forfeited.
7. Event will be held rain or shine (come prepared). If the event or contract is cancelled for ANY REASON there will be No rain-date. No refunds, No credits or No transfers due to the undersigned and/or exhibitor.
8. All groups must supply their own table, chairs, racks, canopies, displays, etc... Tables, chairs, and canopies can be rented from the promotor by selecting the requested rental option above.