*QUARTERLY PAYMENTS AND AUTOMATIC BILLING (ACH) POLICY: All ACH students are enrolled in automatic monthly billing upon joining American Martial Arts Center (AMAC).
- By signing this Membership Agreement below, you authorize AMAC, and its successors and assigns, to automatically bill your Checking or Savings account, and/or collect quarterly payments on the 28th day of each month or quarter (Automatic Payment Date) for the monthly or quarterly cost of annual membership and any additional fees in association with testing, uniforms, equipment or cancellation, as further described in the Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions below.
- A $25 Service Fee will be assessed for each returned or rejected automatic payment or quarterly payment attempt.
- Any changes to your account information must be made in writing and received by AMAC 30 days prior to the next Automatic Payment Date in order for changes to take effect without being subject to a possible Service Fee.
- The Initial Membership Term is for one year (12 Months) from the date of this signed Membership Agreement and will automatically renew for additional one-year terms unless written notification is received in accordance with the Cancellation Policy.
- AMAC reserves the right to adjust the annual cost of membership following the end of the Initial Membership Term and any time thereafter having given 30 days prior notice.
- ACH PAYMENTS. I understand that because this is an electronic transaction, these funds may be withdrawn from my account each month on or before the Automatic Payment Date in accordance with the provisions of U.S. law, and I am responsible for ensuring sufficient funds are available and will not dispute the recurring billing with my bank; so long as the transaction corresponds with the terms outlined in this agreement.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel this contract and stop automatic payments for any reason, including pandemics, natural disasters, unforeseen circumstances, loss of a job, or any other related or unrelated circumstance. You may cancel by sending an electronic notification to email@example.com or by mailing a written notice by certified or registered mail to 11800 S Gardens Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418. The notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by this contract and must be delivered or mailed 30 days before the end date of membership services.
- If you cancel before the end date of the contract, AMAC may keep or collect an amount equal to the fair market value of the services or use of the facilities that you have already received; a cancellation fee, which currently is $99.00, will be automatically deducted in accordance with the Automatic Billing Policy. This fee is not in conjunction with services offered in exchange for membership and may not be combined with or used toward any membership privileges; it is a separate fee that will be collected only upon the cancellation of this agreement. PBSC members are exempt from any cancellation fees.