Welcome to our 2019 summer registration page! Please make sure to read everything before submitting your registration form as there will be no refunds!
1. The shows for the summer of 2019 are as follows:
Disney’s Frozen the Musical Jr (entering 9th-18 years old)
Cinderella Jr. & Aladdin Jr. (entering 5th-entering 8th)
101 Dalmatians & Jungle Book Kids (Pre-K to entering 4th)
2. Please make sure to select the correct size for your child(ren) shirt(s) as they are included in your registration price.
3. If your child would like to be considered for a singing or speaking part auditions are as follows:
AUDITIONS FOR TEENS
(entering 9th grade to 18yrs old): June 3rd & June 4th 8-9PM AT Riverwinds Community Center
AUDITIONS FOR CHILDREN
: (K to entering 8th grade): June 3rd & June 4th 6-8pm at Riverwinds Community Center
If you plan on auditioning you can read and/or sing something. We are asking that all children songs be 1-2 minutes in length, and teens must sing 16-32 bars of a song as well as prepare a monologue. Those auditioning can bring a cd or plug in their ipod for their music
4. Please make sure you enter an email address that you check most often as we use this as a way of communication during the summer
5. Do not submit the form more than once. If you aren’t sure if you completed it correctly please email email@example.com- it is always easier to check your submission then for you to submit the form more than once!
6. You will NOT receive a confirmation email. You will however be directed to a “Thank You” page. Should you not get the “Thank you” Page- EMAIL US!!! I will check to see if everything went through correctly.
7. Please make sure you talk to child/children to make sure they really want to participate. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS (even if theatre didn’t start yet)!!!! So please make sure everyone is ready to make the commitment BEFORE you fill out the form and submit payment. We use the registration money to purchase the rights to our summer shows (which get pricey).
8. If you have any questions please let us know. We will answer you as quickly as possible and try to help you with any issues you may have with registration.
10. Parents Meeting date will be June 20, 2019 at the West Deptford Township Municipal Building in the courtroom at 7pm. It is very important that a parent or guardian from each family is present. We have NEW staff members this summer that we want you to meet. We have some fun and exciting changes that are happening and we want to make sure you get all the information before your child’s first day!