TERMS and CONDITIONS
There are three different stall sites, each with varying days of operation.
* Memorial Park (next to Civic Hall) - Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
* Mullumbimby High School - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
* Festival Market Place (behind Civic Hall) - Saturday & Sunday
Site fee is dependent on your location. To secure your stall, payments must be made by the following dates.
* Deposit payment required by Friday 27th September.
* Payment in full required by Friday 18th October.
Stall sites are either 3x3mtrs, not including any required coolrooms. If you do bring a cool room, please specify the dimensions of your entire stall including coolroom.
You must bring all of your own electrical leads. It is a requirement that they, as well as any electrical equipment used at your stall, have been tagged and tested.
You will be required to submit the following:
* Public Liability Insurance
* A permit to operate in the Byron Shire (Only if applying as a food vendor).
* Food handlers certificate (Only if applying as a food vendor).