· Regular hours of the clubhouse are 6:00 am to 11:00 pm with the exception of special events. Premises must be vacated on a nightly basis, overnight sleeping is not permitted at any time.
· Please note that the 12 Step meetings are open to all. As Tradition 3 states “the only requirement is a desire to stop drinking”. Clubhouse membership is not required.
· Use or possession of alcohol or drugs on the premises is strictly forbidden
· The building, entrances and walkways are to remain smoke free. Smoking is permitted in the parking lot only and butts are to be disposed of in the receptacle provided
· Conduct detrimental to the facility or its functioning, clubhouse members, visitors of the clubhouse or board members is not permitted at any time
· All conduct is subject to the ruling of the Board of Trustees
· No gambling is permitted on the premises
· Panhandling and/or soliciting are not permitted at any time
· Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
· No pets are allowed in the building at any time, with the exception of leashed service animals.
· Shirts and shoes are required at all times
· Everyone is expected to share in the responsibilities of helping to keep the facility clean and discarding waste/refuse or recycling (CLEAN plastic/cans/cardboard/paper) in the appropriate bins