Read and sign before continuing.
1. Training philosophy: We are force-free and science-based trainers. Force and noxious techniques are not permitted.
2. Every client we work with must be open to a limited invasive/ positive mindset or willing to learn about it and make the necessary changes. We will not judge anyone trying to learn and better themselves.
3. Equipment: Shocks, noxious sprays, sprays, prong or choke collars, and pain/fear-inducing techniques are not permitted during or between training sessions.
4. Payment: Payment is due upfront to secure your spot. If you have not paid within 7 days of booking, your appointment will be cancelled (you will receive a confirmation email of this fact, but no phone call).
5. Cancellation: After payment, you can cancel at any time with a $30 cancellation fee. Fees are non-refundable 72 hours before your appointment.
6. Rescheduling: Any rescheduled appointment is subject to a rescheduling fee of $30.
7. Class Cancellation/Rescheduling: Cancellations for a class are subject to a 50% refund. All fees are non-refundable 72 hours before the start of any class. Rescheduling a class is not possible.
8. Training Commitment: The trainer is here to aid and give expert professional advice, but you are the primary trainer for your dog/cat. If the trainer gives homework and you're unable to complete it, you understand this will impact your results.
9. Training: There are no quick fixes in modifying behaviour. Training takes practice and consistency over time. You understand this moving forward.
10. Safety: You understand that you, the owner, are responsible for your safety, the safety of anyone coming into contact with your pet, and your pet's safety.
11. Liability: You understand that Saggy Dog Pet Services and its staff and trainer(s) are not liable for any property damage or personal injury to other animals and people, as this is your sole responsibility.
12. Services: The trainer may recommend online, in-person, or a mixture. Only an email and phone number are needed to be successful with our services, but handouts may be provided through email and video unless a client states otherwise.
10. Agreement to communicate: signing below is your agreement to allow the trainer to communicate about the training situation and behaviour of your pet with necessary professionals (certified trainers, licensed veterinarians, veterinary behaviourists specialists, certified rescue organisations, and other professional bodies that may be helpful) when it is deemed to be helpful to get further advice and perspective or history for the training of your pet. Limited identifying information, and only when necessary, will be provided between these communications. Anything more or outside this scope will be confirmed in writing with you, the client, prior to communications.