• Tentative schedules are to be submitted two weeks prior to the event. If we have not received your schedule by then we can not guarantee the availability of the activities.
• Activities (horses, archery, climbing tower) need 75 minutes to allow for transition.
• Pembina Valley Bible Camp reserves the right to review and revise the proposed schedule as needed.
• Because of the size of the camp and the various purposes for which groups use our site, we reserve the right to book multiple groups. In the event of multiple bookings (more than one guest group at a time) we will coordinate scheduling.
• If the camp is providing food service, then breakfast can be scheduled between 8:00am and 9:00am, lunch between 12:00pm and 1:00pm, supper between 5:00pm and 6:00pm and Sunday brunch 9am and 11am.
Gratis Work: In an effort to keep costs relatively inexpensive for you, we do not hire people to clean up after rental groups. If using the cabins and/or dining hall, you will be asked to clean the cabins, and the dining hall before leaving, stack the chairs and tables, clean tables, and clean washing area. The group will also be responsible for washing the dishes after each meal. Average time of dishwashing is about half an hour.