How to submit your times to DSC
YOU MUST SET TIMES ON OUR 3 OFFICIAL TRACKS
'D' - 'S' - 'C' Set your fastest 3 consecutive times on each track. Your combined times of all 3 tracks will be your FINAL TOTAL TIME
- Video can be recorded from DVR or filming your Video screen with your phone or you can use the LIVE STREAM video from events you have attended.
- Video submissions must have on-screen; pilot name, seconds counter, lap 1 time, lap 2 time, lap 3 time, Toutal times of all 3 laps combined.
- When submitting times you will need 1 of 2 things. The name & Date of the event the time was set OR If you set up the track on your own - the name & email of the other pilots who raced with to verify the track & timing.
- You must submit your videos to youtube & use the hashtags #DroneSportsCanada Use the correct Track number also #DSC1 #DSC2 #DSC3 #DSC2019
- Go to our website http://dronesportscanada.com & click submit times and fill in the form for each track - YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL 3 TRACKS & TIMES TO QUALIFY
- Post your best times & videos on our Facebook including hashtags #DroneSportsCanada #DSC001 #DSC2018 https://www.facebook.com/groups/153401235307604/
- Use of a timing system is suggested such as the LapRF or the TBS personal timer. Submit a screenshot of times. You can also refer to event times by checking https://dsc.livefpv.com/events/ or Google Drive for a PDF of Event Results
- All submissions must be entered on the website by no later than JUNE 15th 2019 at Midnight and all will be reviewed for validation. We reserve the rights to dispute any submissions and make final decisions on the validation of them.
- Winners will be announced no later than Friday July 1st 2019 & Medals & Trophies will be shipped out or issued.
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH MAKING A VIDEO OR SUBMITTING TIMES PLS GO TO OUR FACEBOOK GROUP & PAGE FOR SUPPORT. We can help you do it correctly please ask us and someone from the team will help you!
Youtube page with Videos of our DSC events for your DVD submission.
FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DroneSportsCanada
FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153401235307604/