Generalized Anxiety Disorder Assessment (GAD-7)
Developed by: Spritzer Kroenke, Williams, & Lowe (2006)
Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by the following problems?
Not at all
Over half the days
Nearly every day
1. Feeling nervous, anxious, or on edge
2. Not being able to stop or control worrying
3. Worrying too much about different things
4. Trouble relaxing
5. Being so restless that it's hard to sit still
6. Becoming easily annoyed or irritable
7. Feeling afraid as if something awful might happen
If you check off any problems, how difficult have these made if for you to do your work, take care of things at home, or get along with other people?
Not difficult at all
To understand where you are on the spectrum of anxiety disorders, please enter your contact information below so that we can email you the full report.
To schedule a session to speak with Rossana Sida, AMFT about your test score, please call 323-633-6986
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm