KSB Coaching & Consulting
Maximizing Personal & Team Productivity Creating Small Business Systems & Operations Manuals 612.807.4097 | Karen@KSBCC.com
Where do you "office"?
A Traditional Office
An Open-Plan Space
A Designated Home Office
A Home Office a.k.a. Where ever there is a clear horizontal space...
Where do you struggle with productivity?
Struggle? I've got it all together. Though, I know there are probably things I can do better.
I have it together at home, but I really struggle at work.
I have it together at work, but home, that's something else altogether.
Productivity? What is that?
What productivity tools are you currently using?
David Allen's GTD
Craig Jarrow's Time Management Ninja
Merlin Mann's Inbox Zero
Full Focus Planner
What is your biggest productivity struggle?
All of the above
What do you hope to learn from this assessment?
On a scale of 1-10, how ready are you to G.Y.S.T.?
Please read and rate each statement below.
1. I use a prioritized list to complete my work.
2. I complete work quickly.
3. I am often late.
4. I have trouble saying no.
5. I plan for the next day.
6. I gain insights and solutions to some of my most important problems when I daydream.
7. In meetings, I am able to synthesize disparate ideas into a cohesive whole.
8. I use step-by-step plans.
9. I prefer to work on team or with another person to get my work done.
10. I use deadlines as a time frame for completion of my tasks or project.
11. I do my best work under pressure.
12. I use time-blocking.
13. I analyze each project before I begin.
14. I use established routines and systems to complete tasks.
15. When planning a project, I first think about who needs to be involved.
16. I designate time periods through the week for certain tasks.
17. When planning a project, I first think about how it supports the strategic vision.
18. I eliminate physical clutter in my space.
19. I list my ideas when brainstorming.
20. It's difficult to take time to play when there is work to be done.
21. I sketch or draw my ideas when brainstorming.
22. I complete significant amounts of work accurately.
23. I talk to others about my ideas when brainstorming.
24. I tend to underestimate how long a task or project will take.
25. I think about the desired result when planning a project.
26. I am selective about the tools I use (pens, paper, folders, etc.).
27. I complete project tasks in sequential order.
28. I first think about the goal when planning a project.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm