The Privacy Act 1988 requires NSURE General Insurance Advisors to make the following disclosure before collecting personal information about you after 21 December 2001:
· NSURE collects personal information in order to provide it’s various services which include insurance broking, claims management, risk management consultancy, underwriting management, and reinsurance.
· If the personal information NSURE requests from you is not provided, NSURE or any involved third party may not be able to provide the appropriate services.
· NSURE discloses personal information to third parties who are involved in the provision of our services. For example, in arranging and managing your insurance needs NSURE may provide information (including sensitive information such as health information) to insurers, reinsurers, other insurance intermediaries, it’s advisors such as loss adjusters, lawyers and accountants, and other parties involved in the claims handling process. By signing this form and continuing to deal with us, you confirm on your behalf and/or on behalf of those you represent consent to NSURE and these parties collecting, using and disclosing personal and sensitive information about you.
· NSURE has a duty to maintain the confidentiality of it’s client’s affairs which includes their personal information. Our duty of confidentiality applies except where disclosure of your personal information is with your consent or required by law.
· NSURE may make use of your personal information to provide you with information about it’s products and services.