Student Submission Guidelines:
1. Only Full-time students enrolled in a film, T.V. or media program are eligible for submission by their instructors.
2. A student may not nominate themselves. An instructor/professor is to consider their student population and nominate up to two candidates that they feel have shown exemplary effort, enthusiasm and talent in editing, as well as a passion to pursue the craft of editing.
3. For each student being submitted, a separate submission must be completed.
4. The Submission must be uploaded successfully by 5 p.m. April 15th, 2019.
5. Please note that it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the screening file is technically sound before it is uploaded.