The signature below also acknowledges that
I, the undersigned, affirm that I am the legal Parent or Guardian of the Student named below, or that I, the Student, am 18 years of age, and I give permission for the Student to attend one of the performances of "School of Rock" at Hillsboro High School from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Those performances will be on March 1 - 4.
· I give permission for the Student to be transported and accompanied by employees and volunteers of Touchstone Youth Resource Services, Inc., also known herein as "Touchstone", to and from the event location.
· I also understand that my student’s participation is a privilege, not a right, and it is at the discretion of the Touchstone leadership.
· I give Touchstone permission to honor my student publicly, including in the media.
· Touchstone has my permission to photograph, videotape, audio-record and otherwise use my student’s likeness or speech on the internet, in print, or any other media.
· I release Touchstone, and all employees, volunteers, agents and representatives thereof, from all liability for injuries, including death, to the student named above, and for all claims, loss, or damages resulting from the student’s participation in this activity, including being transported to and from this event.
· I assume full responsibility for all risk to the student while they are participating in this activity, and I assume full responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the student’s behavior while participating in this activity.
· I authorize Touchstone to obtain emergency medical aid for my child.
· I certify that I have read and understand these policies and agree to their conditions.