Deliveries will be accepted on Sunday, October 20, 2019 – from 1 to 4 P M. at McLean Community Centre, 95 Magill Drive, Ajax, L1T 3K7
• Maximum width, single piece, dyptych or triptych including any frame is 102cm (40")
• Maximum weight, including glass, frame, etc. 9.1 kg (20 lbs.)
• NEW Minimum image width 20.32 cm (8 inches).
• Each must have .635 cm (1/4") minimum O or D-rings or screw eyes (no sawhooks) on both sides at the back of the entry, placed not more than one third down from the top of the frame. Our hooks go through these rings or eyes, not the wire.
• Gallery canvas must have finished edges. Canvases less than 3.81cm (1.5") must be framed.
• Wet art and those with only sawhooks, will not be accepted for entry.
• No artwork will be accepted at the McLean Community Centre desk.
The Annual PineRidge Arts Council Juried Art Show is open to all members of PRAC and/or residents of Durham Region.
• Due to limitations of space, a maximum of two pieces of work will be accepted from each artist – explanations of the piece cannot be displayed.
• Insurance coverage for the work submitted is the responsibility of the artist. PRAC or Town of Ajax are not responsible for loss or damage.
• Artwork should not be entered unless the artist can arrange for it to be delivered and picked up on the required dates and times.
• Art previously exhibited at a PRAC Juried Art Show will not be accepted.
• Only original work (no copies of works by other visual artists, whether paintings, illustrations or classroom works which have been demonstrated on by instructors) may be submitted.
• No photography for 2019.
• Artwork must remain in the McLean Community Centre until Sunday, November 24, 2019 when the show is complete.